Conservation Calendar Raffle Program
2016 Calendar Cover
|2017 WWF calendar. On sale now!|
Sales of the 2017 Conservation Raffle Calendars are complete. Good luck to all our Calendar purchasers and thank you for supporting the Wisconsin Wildlife Federation.
Click here to see a list of calendar raffle winners. If you would like a hard copy mailed to you, please contact our office at 920-623-9975 or email@example.com.
Calendar Raffle Program Rules and Regulations
- $100,000 in cash and retail prizes will be given away.
- There will be 12 monthly prize drawings from January through December 2015.
- Every entry is entered to win every prize, regardless if that entry has won or not. Odds of winning 1 in 28.
- Separate drawings will be held for monthly prizes (date indicated where prizes are listed on each monthly calendar). Place: Wisconsin Wildlife Federation Office, 1540 W. James Street, Suite 500, Columbus, WI 53925, at 10:30 a.m.
- Cost of calendars will be $20.00.
- Winners will be notified by certified mail and have 30 days to respond. If prize is not claimed within 30 days, another name will be drawn.
- Winners of any prize with a retail value of $600.00 or more will be required to provide a Social Security Number prior to taking possession. The WWF is required to report all prizes greater than $600.00 to the Department of Revenue.
- 366 prizes will be awarded. Minimum prize value will be $100.00.
- Names of winners will be published in the Wisconsin Wildlife Federation monthly newspaper “Wisconservation”. An application for membership is attached to calendar and can be made at calendar purchase or at any time via mail. Membership is not required to win.
- A list of winners will be available by written request and by providing a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Wisconsin Wildlife Federation Office, 1540 W. James Street, Suite 500, Columbus, WI 53925
- Winners must be 18 years of age or represented by a parent or guardian to be awarded a firearm.
- A maximum of 10,000 calendars will be offered for sale.
- The Wisconsin Wildlife Federation reserves the right to return all moneys to the purchasers of the calendar if a minimum of 7,000 calendars are not sold by December 31st.
- Questions on available advertising or for future activities you would like publicized contact the office at 920-623-9975 or 800-897-4161.
- All firearm winners will be subject to Federal Firearms Regulations.
- The WWF is not responsible for changes in publicized hunting dates. Season structure is subject to change. Please consult your hunting, fishing, and trapping regulations pamphlet.
- Raffle license #R0011476A-10011.
- Winners do not need to be present to win.
- Questions, concerns and suggestions regarding the WWF’s calendar raffle should be directed toward the Calendar Committee through the office at 920-623-9975 or 800-897-4161 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Calendar Raffle Program Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I have to be a WWF member to win?
No! Membership is not required to win, it is optional. If you choose to be a member, a membership form can be found on the back of your calendar and can be submitted at the time you purchase your calendar or at a later time.
- When are the winners drawn?
Separate drawings will be held for monthly prizes (date marked by * in the calendar or where all prizes are listed for one day per month). Drawings will be held at the WWF Headquarters 1540 W. James Street, Suite 500, Columbus, WI 53925, 920-623-9975 at 10:30am on the date marked on the calendar.
- I'm a winner, when should I expect my prize?
All winners will be contacted by mail. Cash or gift card prizes under $599 will be sent certified mail to the address listed on the original calendar raffle stub. Winners with prizes valued over $600 will be asked to phone the WWF office in order to complete appropriate paper work.