Support the Wisconsin Wildlife Federation
Thank you for your support. The Wisconsin Wildlife Federation protects fish and wildlife habitat, fishing, hunting, trapping, shooting sports and other outdoor sporting and recreational opportunities. We work to achieve our goals through public policy and education.
Endowment Fund: The Wisconsin Wildlife Federation has a newly established endowment fund. An endowment fund is an investment fund set up by an institution in which regular withdrawals from the invested capital are used for ongoing operations or other specified purposes. Endowment funds are funded by donations, which are tax deductible for donors.
Matching Gifts: Many companies will match an employee's gift to a non-profit organization on a dollar-for-dollar basis. In some cases, companies will also match the gifts of retired employees. This gives you the opportunity to double your gift to the Wisconsin Wildlife Federation. You can call your company's human resources department to find out if your company has a matching gift program and to determine if your gift qualifies for a match from your employer.
Stock Gifts: If it's easier for you to transfer stock or securities than it is to make a cash gift, just give us a call and we'll provide you with the information you need to transfer stock to the Wisconsin Wildlife Federation.
Gifts of Real Estate: The Wisconsin Wildlife Federation can accept gifts of real estate-land, a farm, or a home. Please contact us if you are interested in making a gift of real estate.
Planned or Deferred Gift: A planned gift is a gift that is made now and received by the Wisconsin Wildlife Federation in the future. The most common form of a planned gift is a will. But there are other forms including trusts and annuities. Please contact your financial advisor or attorney to make a planned gift to the Wisconsin Wildlife Federation.
You can also give a memorial gift or an honorarium in recognition of a family member or friend.
If you would prefer to mail in a donation, please mail to:
Please contact George Meyer, Executive Director, Wisconsin Wildlife Federation, at 608-516-5545, if you have any questions about making a gift to the Wisconsin Wildlife Federation.
Donors who contribute $1,000 or more receive the following for the year in which they made the contribution:
- Two tickets to our Conservation Awards Celebration.
- Two tickets to our Annual Meeting and recognition in our annual meeting publications.
- Recognition on our web site.
- Recognition in our Annual Report.
- Wisconservation, the Federation's newsletter, which features updates about our work and articles about habitat and wildlife issues.
- E-Bulletins, which provide timely information about legislative and other timely issues (you must provide an email to receive this information.
- Notification of Conservation Lobby Day, banquets, and other events through email and Wisconservation.
- Annual Print of the Year.